Rentals/Lessons/Sunset Night Paddles
Cruise Mission Bay in style with a WanderSurf Paddle Board Experience. Night Paddles leave from Ski Beach/Bonita Cove/Tideland Parks Coronado, depending on location. Grab a friend, book a night paddle, and view San Diego from the water at night. Great for date night, family fun, bachelorette/bachelor parties, corporate events, or just cruising solo. Views include: Sea World, Mission Bay, and San Diego sky line, Coronado Bridge, Hotel Del, and sea life. A wonderful experience for the whole family to enjoy.
- Bonita Cove Paddle $40/90-120 mins. (Board, PFD, leash, lights on board, paddle, bottled water) Bon Fire to follow!!! Meet 20 mins before sunset.
- Island Loop Paddle $40/90-120 mins. (Board, PFD, leash, lights on board, paddle, bottled water) Bon Fire to follow!!! Meet 20 mins before sunset.
- Coronado Island Tidelands/Glorietta Bay Night Paddle $50/120 mins (Board, PFD, leash, lights on board, paddle, bottled water) Bon Fire to follow!!! Meet 20 mins before sunset.
Paddle Board LESSONS:
Private and Group: Get a private or group lesson and enjoy San Diego on the water. All of our instructors are certified to teach open water standup paddle boarding as well we First Aid/CPR AED, and water safety training.
$50 per person
2 hours : 30 minutes instruction time land/water and 90 minute water time.
Brief history of stand up paddle boarding
PFDs, how to fall off the board correctly, how to get back on the board, how elements affect paddling, what to do in different scenarios, how to paddle when facing wind or fatigue, and prone paddling)
All-around boards, parts of the board, parts of the paddle and proper grip.
Cover/explain the three phases to help you execute perfect paddle technique
Sweeping Turn, Cross Bow Turn, Pivot Turn
RENTALS: Free DELIVERY AND PICK-UP
RENTALS PRICE LIST
- $15/hr per board
- $40 Half-day/4 hrs per board
- $50 Full-day/8 hrs per board
- $350/week (per board)